- Dog Breeds: Yorkshire Terriers
- Age: 8 Weeks
- Description: 2 male Toy Yorkshire Terrier puppies for sale. Dewormed,first shots, docked tails and they are registered with Dog Registry of America. I have vet references. Asking $1000.00. Serious inquiries only! 845-236-3258 pictures can be forwarded!!
- Price: $1000.00
- Location: United States
- Contact Number: 845-391-2463
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Yorkie
- Age: 6weeks
- Description: Yorkshire Terriers also need plenty of love and affection from you and your loved ones. These terriers thrive in a loving family and will become extremely loyal and be caring over time.contact(720) 541-8666
- Price: 300
- Location: san jose
- Contact Number: 1 540-252-5732
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breeds: Bull Terrier
- Age: 8 weeks old
- Description: (Exotic & Rare)
MINIATURE BULL TERRIERS
Sold as Pets
- Price: 2000
- Location: North Hollywood
- Contact Number: 8183368001
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: American Staffordshire Terriers
- Age: 7 weeks
- Description: We have 7 beautiful puppies for sale 5 males and 2 females. These pictures were taken at 4 weeks old.There is a picture of the mother and father as well. The bloodlines are Mother. Georgia Blue Smoke/ China White Gotti. Father is Louisiana Gator/Gotti.
- Price: 250 for males and 300 for the females
- Location: Syracuse New York
- Contact Number: 3154664493
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yorkshire Terrier is a small, toy sized dog. The small head is rather flat on the top, with a medium sized muzzle. The teeth meet in a scissors or level bite. The nose is black. The medium sized eyes are dark with dark eye rims. The erect ears are V-shaped. All four legs are straight when viewed from the front. The round feet have black toenails. Dewclaws are usually removed. The tail is customarily docked to a medium length and carried somewhat higher than the back. Note: it is illegal to dock tails in most parts of Europe. The long glossy coat is fine and silky and falls straight down on either side. Coat colors come in a steal blue and tan color. The body and tail are blue and the rest of the dog is tan. Puppies are brown black and tan. The hair on the head is so abundant that it is almost always necessary to gather it in a band to keep from going into the dog’s food bowl and to give the animal maximum visibility. Some owners choose to trim the hair on top of the head.
The Griffon is a sturdy toy dog who is often thought to look like a Star Wars Ewok. The large head is round with a domed forehead and a deep stop. The muzzle is very short appearing to be pushed back. The black nose is very short. The dog has an overbite with a hanging tongue. The black eyes are wide set and prominent with long, black eyelashes. The ears are high set, either cropped or left natural. Natural ears are carried semi-erect, when cropped the ears stand up coming to a point. The straight boned legs are medium in length. The tail is set high and docked to about 1/3 of the length. Note: cropping ears or docking tails is illegal in most of Europe. There are two types of coats, rough and smooth. The rough coat is dense and wiry. On the smooth coat, also called the Petit Brabancon variety, where the fur is short, tight, glossy and straight. The short coats are easier to groom. Coat colors include red (reddish brown with a little black at the whiskers and chin), belge (a mixture of red-brown and black usually with black mask and whiskers), black and tan (black with reddish brown markings under the chin, legs, above each eye, the edges of the ears and around the vent), and solid black.