- Dog Breeds: Victorian Bulldog
- Age: 7wk
- Description: Passed Health Miniature Bulldogs Sire Full English AKC 45 CH Bloodlines Ga BulldogBloodline Mother Olde Boston Bulldogge UABR regPups will be UABR Pedigree 1st shots 865-591-9144 reviews on Puppyfind.com under miniature Bulldogs location TN.
- Price: 1400.00
- Location: Sevierville, TN
- Contact Number: 865-591-9144
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Mix Breed (Maltese / Shih Tzu)
- Age: 4 weeks
- Description: 3 girls and 1 boy – $800 each. Born May 20th, ready for new homes July 15th. They will need grooming when they get older. Their hair gets long. They will be vet checked, micro-chipped and vaccinated.
- Location: Metung, Victoria, Australia
- Status : Sold out
- Dog Breeds: Maltese x Shihtzu
- Age: 4 weeks
- Description: 1 boy and 3 girls – $800 each. I am looking for suitable homes. These puppies will need to be brushed and clipped. Their hair will grow longer the older they get. They will have their 8 week vaccination, vet check and micro-chip.
Erica 0428 741 613
- Location: Metung, Victoria Australia
- Status : Sold out
- Dog Breed: Victorian Bulldog
- Age: 6 weeks
- Description: ACHC Victorian Bulldog puppies. Ready to go August 4th. 1st shots, vet checked, dewormed, and papered. Serious inquiries only. Going fast. More picture on my Facebook page, Tiffeny MacDonald.
- Website: –
- Price: 1500.00
- Location: Montville, Maine
- Contact Number: 207-691-3085
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breeds: Papillon
- Age: 9 weeks old
- Description: ACA registered papillon puppies.. (one rare Phalene)
- Price: 550-650
- Location: Covington, Louisiana
- Contact Number: 985-966-9615 (text)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: English Bulldog
- Age: 9 weeks
- Description: Puppies are ready for a new home September 5,2015. They come with AKC registration, shots and have been dewormed twice. Please text or email for more information.
- Price: $1,500
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact Number: 8327880425
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breeds: Siberian Husky
- Age: 10 months
- Description: He needs to go to a forever home with preferably a big house/big yard and someone who knows about the breed. He is good with other dogs and small children. Very affectionate and loving. We are asking for a rehoming fee of $400
- Location: United States
- Contact Number: 8169143205
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Pomeranian is a small toy sized dog. The head is wedge-shaped and in proportion with the body. The short muzzle is straight and fine. The stop is well pronounced. The color of the nose varies with coat color. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The almond shaped eyes are dark and medium in size. The small, erect ears are set high. The feathered tail lies straight and flat over the back. Dewclaws are sometimes removed. The Pom has a thick, double coat. The outer coat is long straight, and harsh in texture while the undercoat is soft, thick and short. The coat is longer around the neck and chest area. Comes in a variety of coat colors and patterns including red, orange, white, cream, blue, brown, black, black and tan, wolf sable, orange sable, brindle and parti-color, which is white with colored markings.
The Pomeranian is a proud, lively little dog. Intelligent, eager to learn, very loyal to its handler and family. The Pom is a wonderful companion and showdog. The breed’s docile temper and affectionate nature endear it to many. They are alert, inquisitive and active: one of the most independent of the Toy breeds, they need a firm, gentle hand. Its liveliness and spirit make it well-liked by persons who do not usually care for toy dogs. They may be picky eaters. If it is properly introduced they usually get along with other dogs and household animals without any problems. Poms make good little watch dogs. Teach this dog early that it may bark a couple of times when the doorbell rings or when there are visitors, but then to keep quiet. Be very consistent about this. Poms have a delightful nature and do not cling to their handlers. This happy pup is good at learning tricks. Pomeranians need to see their owners as boss or they will become very demanding. If you allow your dog to tell YOU when and where to do things than you have a potential problem on your hands and you may not even realize it. It is not cute or smart, it’s dominance and will lead to bigger problems in the future if it has not already. Because of this breeds tiny size and it’s adorable Ewok looking face, there are a very high percentage of Poms who fall victim to Small Dog Syndrome, human induced behaviors, where the dog believes he is pack leader to humans. This can cause many varying degrees of behavior problems, which are NOT Pomeranian traits, but behaviors brought on by the way they are treated by the humans around them. Behaviors include, but are not limited to separation anxiety, willful, nervous, bold and sometimes temperamental, not hesitating to attack much bigger dogs. Guarding behaviors, and excessive barking as they try and tell THEIR humans what THEY want them to do. They can become reserved with strangers, barking at them excessively, and sometimes growling, snapping and biting. Because most humans treat this tiny canine in such a manner that the dog does not see them as pack leader, they are not recommended for children. However, if a Pom is given rules to follow, limits as to what they are allowed to do, daily pack walks and a calm, self-assured pack leader who displays confident assertion towards the dog, this can be a well rounded, mentally stable, trustworthy, wonderful family companion. Because of its size, it can make a good companion for an elderly person.