- Dog Breeds: Pomeranian
- Age: 7 weeks
- Description: (Brat) 7 week old male, cream and white Ready 6/6/15 (Lady Grey) a black/grey female 6 week old Ready 6/6/15 (Harmony) 6 week old black female white chest markings on legs. ready by 6/6/15
- Price: 400
- Location: Gallatin, Tennessee
- Contact Number: 6156017115
- E-mail: Ab1rocks@icloud.com
- Dog Breeds: Pitbull
- Age: 22 weeks
- Description: Hey!!! We are an awesome bunch of pitbulls. We all have names and we needs homes, theres 3 of us. Call for specifics on them please. dewromed parvo/distemper rabies vaccines done 3 males
- Price: 100
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Contact Number: 4238254806
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: German Shepherd
- Age: 9 weeks
- Description: Blackjack’s German Shepherds is located 25 miles from Memphis, TN in Coldwater, MS We specialize in exceptional quality dogs for the family that will have Relatively Easy going Temperament. That will have Natural (But SENSIBLE) Protection Drive, Large Structure, Incredible Color, and Beautiful Breed Type, so Lacking in many German Shepherds in America. Our German Shepherds have outstanding breed qualities worthy of being passed on to another generation. They are Easy to live with, Trainable, Stable, and Calm; Yet possessing enough Drive to “Work” and “Protect”. The structure of our dogs is Excellent, Balanced, Harmonious and Efficient, and their general appearance is quite homogeneous. They are great Reliable “Personal Protection Dogs” and most important; they are part of our family. Not just a Puppy! A once in a Lifetime Companion! We “Only” have 2 Litters a Year. (2) Males still Available from our “First Litter”. They are 9 Weeks Old. Visit us at www.blackjacksgermanshepherds.com “New Litter” Arriving Soon
- Website: www.blackjacksgermanshepherds.com
- Price: 800.00
- Location: Coldwater, MS
- Contact Number: 901-212-8545
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Bulldog
- Description: We have a nice litter of puppies. IOEBA Registered, great colors, super bully. Health guarantee, born Sept. 13. Elk Valley Bulldogges. See the parents and all available puppies on our website.
- Age: 5 weeks
- Price: 800-1000
- Website: www.elkvalleybulldogges.com
- Location: Boonshill, TN 37144 (United States)
- Contact Number: 931-703-6076
- Dog Breed: Toy Poodle
- Description: AVAILABLE NOW: Please check with me to see what is available. Ask if you have an interest in Show Quality dogs as I may have them available also.* 1 white female
* 1 red male
* 1 black male
* 1 black femaleDON’T SETTLE FOR THE BACKYARD BREEDER online or in the newspapers! Many claim “champion lines” but are 5 generations away from an AKC Champion. Look at their pictures: disproportionate heads with big, bugged out eyes, crooked and twisted legs, bent / humped / or sloped back, short little legs that give them the look of a bassethound… not at all what a poodle should be. The majority of our puppies have at least 1 AKC Champion parent.
OUR BREEDING PROGRAM: We breed for quality, health, and a sweet disposition. We believe that if you want to get a poodle, it ought to be a POODLE — one that fits the standard of the breed in good disposition, cuteness, health, and sweetness. I would not sell a dog to you if I was not confident that these dogs did not have the health they need to have to be a long-lasting companion.
Do not be deceived by Backyard Breeders so commonly found online or in your local newspapers. I have written a MUST READ article titled “Questions to Ask a Poodle Breeder.” Even if you do not purchase an Abounding Poodle, please study and do your homework so you don’t end up with an unhealthy, nervous, destructive, and ugly toy poodle. Here is the address: http://www.aboundingpoodles.com/questions.htm
HEALTH / GENETIC TESTS: Who wants to get attached to a dog, then have the dog go blind or die after a couple of years as a result of inbred genetic diseases? That’s why we have yearly CERF exams and our dogs are Optigen tested for PRA (DNA testing for the eyes). Poodles are prone to eye disease and you should not buy one that has not been tested, or you will spend lots of money at the vet later. It is estimated that 1 in 3 poodles are affected (type B or C). Our dogs are also OFA certified for their patellar luxation (knees). Knee problems also plague toy poodles, causing them to become crippled very early.
Recently we have added also the Genetic Screening for Van Willebrand’s Disease (vWD). We want to offer you the best quality dogs possible.
Please read the Health Concerns Section of our articles by clicking on this link: www.aboundingpoodles.com/articles.htm
Thyroid, Heart, and Hips problems: These are not common to Toy Poodles and absent from my lines. The new owner may want to electively test the puppy for these problems and if existent, Abounding Poodles will honor the 1 year warranty against genetic diseases given proper documentation and upon the return of the puppy.
- Age: 8 weeks old
- Price: 550.00 and up
- Website: www.aboundingpoodles.com
- Location: Athens, GA 30608 (United States)
- Contact Number: 706-247-4891
- Dog Breed: Bulldog
- Description: Top quality English Bulldog pups, full of wrinkles, excellent conformation and temperament. Shots, worming, AKC registered, well socialized to other pets, adults and children. Home raised with lots of love and handling.
We are accepting deposits to hold your choice. Please visit our website for photos of the other puppies that are available.
To learn more about us and our upcoming litters visit our website or call us. We’d love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have about bulldogs.
- Website: www.jjbulldogs.com
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee 37215 (United States)
- Contact Number: 615-424-8151
- Dog Breed: Weimaraner
- Description: We have bred our blue German field bred Female Ava to an AKC/CKC Champion Dreamer. 1 Blue male available. We also have a litter due May 25th. Blues and Silver Grays expected. Our puppies sell very quickly so please call early.
All dogs are wonderful with our family and live in our homes. Puppies are born in our home and handled daily using the Bio sensor method. Please inquire early as the puppies will go very quickly. These pups will excel in the field/home or show ring. Parents are very loving and CALM. Please view our website to see our other dogs with their exceptional pedigrees and pictures of them water retrieving and hunting as well as loving our family.
All of these dogs are being hunted extensively in Montana, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming this hunting season but loved in our home daily! All parents have extensive health testing. PennHip, OFA (hips and elbows) CERF and total Wellness Exams on ALL parents.
We have owned/trained and raised Weimaraners for approx. 17 years. We only raise one breed; the wonderful Weimaraner. Our family is very involved in hunting and competing our fur kids. This is a family affair for us and our dogs are involved with everything we do. Our puppies are socialized from the moment of conception. The mothers are in the house and around the family at all times. We believe socialization starts before birth and one of the main points of raising a well rounded hunting partner/family member. Health is also very important to us and our puppies come with a full health guarantee against genetic disorders. All parents are screened before breeding. Certifications are displayed on our website for each of them. All puppies are started on the hunting process by 5-6 weeks of age. We are members and participants of the WCA (Weim Club of America), NAVHDA (North American Hunting Dog Association), and The IABCA(International All Breed Canine Association) & VHDF (Versatile Hunting Dog Federation). We are also involved in the local rescue and placing needed homes for rescue Weimaraners. We have some of the top hunting bloodlines from around the world, including Germany, Australia, Sweden and the USA. Our puppies are raised for family companions, hunting partners, agility, show, tracking, therapy…they truly are the versatile dog. Please contact us with any questions or information. We also have NAVHDA puppy packets for anyone seriously interested in becoming a member. We look forward to visiting with you about our dogs and family. Please view our website for health certifications such as OFA, PennHip, CERF, General Wellness and pictures galore!
- Age: 4/15/2010
- Price: $800-950
- Website: www.pmweimaraners.homestead.com
- Location: Carter, Montana 59420 (United States)
- Contact Number: 406-734-5366
- Dog Breed: French Bulldog
- Description: Olivia’s Frenchies is TAKING DEPOSITS of $500. We are home to the cutest French Bulldogs! AKC registered with Champion Bloodlines. Our puppies are healthy, beautiful, quality dogs. We are not a kennel and our dogs are our pets, home raised with both parents on premises. All puppies go to approved and loving homes. Please call or e-mail if you are interested. Will be available after 06/02/2010 I will post weekly pictures here and you can also visit our website to see new pictures.
- Age: 14 days
- Price: $2000
- Website: web.me.com/fortnerfrenchies/olivias
- Location: Riverview, Florida 33569 (United States)
- Contact Number: 813-677-8334
- Dog Breeds: Vizsla
- Age: 8 weeks
- Description: Smokey Mountain Vizslas has 2 females that will be ready to go home at the end of October. Parents are health tested and live in home with us. Puppies are Akc registred, up to date on worming,vaccinations and veternarian checked.
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/smokeymountainvizslas
- Price: $1500
- Location: Tn
- Contact Number: 4232260423
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: AKC Doberman Pinscher Puppies
- Age: 6 weeks
- Description: Our puppies are $650.00
We require a $200.00 non-refundable holding fee to hold pup of your choice. They will come with AKC Registration papers, 1st shots, de-wormed several times, lifetime breeder support.
- Price: 650.00
- Location: Kentucky
- Contact Number: 6068379976
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org