- Dog Breeds: Cocker Spaniel
- Age: 6 weeks
- Description: Cocker Spaniel black and white Parti puppies. Born May 11, 2016. Wormed, tails docked. Ready to go June 23. Ask for pics.
- Price: 400.00
- Location: Lindale
- Contact Number: 9033637276
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: Cocker Spaniel
- Description: Beautiful, healthy Cocker Spaniel Puppies, born 5/12/2010 and 5/18/2010. All puppies will be available in July. In the first litter there are two males- black with white markings and 2 females- one black with white markings and one buff. Parents are black/white/tan roan and buff. In the second litter there are 3 males-red and 3 females-one red and 2 red/white parti. Parents are red and red/white.
Parents are our pets and live with us in our home. All have wonderful temperaments and are healthy, loving and playful. Puppies are raised in our home and handled daily so they are well socialized. Tails docked and dew claws removed at 4 days. First puppy shots and worming at 6 weeks. AKC/APRI puppy registration form included.
We raise great pets and have many satisfied customers.
- Age: 7 days
- Price: 450.00
- Location: Canon City, Colorado 81212 (United States)
- Contact Number: 719-371-2355
The Cocker Spaniel is a medium sized sturdy dog. The head is rounded with a pronounced stop. The muzzle is broad and deep with square even jaws. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The eyeballs are dark, very round with slight almond shaped eye rims. Merle Cocker Spaniels can have blue eyes. The long, low-set ears are well feathered. The topline slopes slightly from the front of the dog to the back and the legs are straight. The tail is docked. Note: docking tails is illegal in most parts of Europe. The dewclaws may be removed. The silky coat is flat or slightly wavy. The hairs are medium length on the body but short and fine on the head. There is feathering on the ears, chest, abdomen and legs. The coat comes in any solid color, black with tan points, merle, solid color with tan points, and parti-color. Examples of Parti color combinations are white with buff or red, white with black, or white with black and tan points. Field lines have shorter coats than show lines.
The English Springer Spaniel is a medium-sized, compact dog. The head is in proportion with the body. The broad skull is medium in length and flat on the top. The length of the head is about the same as the length of the neck. The muzzle is about the same length as the skull, with a moderate stop. The nose is either liver or black, depending on the dog’s coat color. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The medium sized, oval shaped eyes are either dark hazel in liver and white dogs or dark brown in the black and white dogs. The long, wide, pendant ears hang close to the cheeks and reach the nose when pulled forward. The chest is deep. The back is level with the length about the same as the height of the dog from the ground to the withers. The front legs are straight, and the feet are compact. The tail is usually docked. Note: docking tails is illegal in most parts of Europe. The coat is medium in length with feathering over the legs, ears, cheeks and brisket. Coat color comes in liver and white, and black and white, predominantly white with black or liver markings, blue or liver roan, a tricolor pattern of black and white or liver and white with tan markings, usually found on eyebrows, cheeks, inside of the ears and under the tail. The white areas of the coat may have ticking.