- Dog Breeds: Mixed Corgi
- Age: 3 years old
- Description: Pluto is a 3-year-old/14 kg Mixed Corgi dog/neutered
He loves to play with toys, friendly with people, and loves attention and belly scratches!
Very Social with other dogs/recommend that he is only pet in the household.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/animalrescuenetworkkorea/per
- Price: $ 50.00
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Contact Number: +82 010-8081-0443
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Mixed Breed
- Age: 7y – 8 m – 7y
- Description: house broke
grand baby allergies
e -mail for pic
- Price: free
- Location: 61048 seal road angie, la 70426
- Contact Number: 985-732-4844
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Toy Pom/Toy Fox Terrier/Chihuahua mix
- Age: 5 wks.. (Rdy at 8 weeks old)
- Description: Ali and Jingles Pups are *HERE*!! ~3 little pups~ 2/boys and 1/girl **Both Males are SOLD!!** **Female** is Available DUE TO BUYER BACK OUT! Born Nov/17/13 ~ Rdy to go Jan/12/14 at 8 weeks old… Perfect timing AFTER the holiday rush! *REDUCED PRICE!* $400.00 Firm.. Deposit is 1/2 down ($200.00) Toy pom/Toy Fox Terrier/Chihuahua mix.. This little girl is adorable! She is a little chunky fun pup! She would make a wonderful friend for young or old! If you are looking for a fun little pal that loves to be with you these are your guys! These little pups are Family friendly and Love Love to have attention and be with you!! What better way to get through those long winter nights then a puppy to snuggle with! "Ali" is blk/wht ~ a small mixed breed(Toy Pom/Toy Fox Terrier) and has freaking adorable puppies! She is 6 lbs and a great mom who loves her puppies! "Jingles" is blk/wht ~ a chihuahua mix. Gorgeous long coat~ You will never find a more wonderful guy! He LOVES everyone.. Real smart and super friendly and sweet! 8-9 lbs ******************************************** Pups are handled and loved daily and will be socialized with all our dogs big and small and kitties.. they will have plenty of free time to play and explore inside and out.. Pups will go with : *Nh State Vet Health Certificate (same vet for over 20 years w/Excellent references!) *1st shot,*Wormed *Revolution for Heartworm ,Fleas and Ticks *Food,*Dishes *Toys,*Treats *Blankie *Care sheets and folder *Bathed and nails clipped (all care pack items are subject to availability) Call 603/768-7006 in Danbury nh **SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! THANKS! PLEASE!!!
- Website: –
- Price: –
- Location: United States
- Contact Number: 6037687006
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Lab mixed
- Age: 7 months
- Description: He is the sweetest most lovable dog. He loves kids and other dogs he is neurted and up to date on vaccination. He just needs attention and I work 12 hr days not fair to him
- Price: 0
- Location: Cranston RI
- Contact Number: 4013016537
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breeds: Mix Breed (Chihuahua / Yorkshire Terrier)
- Age: 9 months
- Description: He goes by the name Posey.He is crate trained and house broken. He is up to date on all his shots. He loves to play with other dogs.Please contact me if your interested in meeting Posey.
- Price: $200
- Location: Oakley, California
- Contact Number: 925 813 1760
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Kennel Name: Brains and Brawn
- Dog Breed: Boston Terriers
- Description: I breed CKC registered Boston terriers. I have traditional black and white as well as red and white Bostons. I’ve bred dogs all my life. We had Labs when I was a child and also a small mixed house dog we bred once to give to friends for free. When I moved on my own I starting breeding Pittbulls. I love Pitts but due to so may people abusing and fighting them I considered a smaller breed. I bought my first Boston in 2010 and feel in love. They are so smart and very loyal. They are also great protectors, not scared of much. I now have 4 Boston’s and I kept one Pitt. I breed because I enjoy doing it. I take great care of my dogs and litters. All pups come with their CKC registration, first round of shots and dewormer, as well as a certificate of health.
- Location: Pride, LA
- Contact Number: 225-362-7938
- Contact E-mail: Kellisbostons@yahoo.com
The Pit Bull immediately strikes one as being a dog of power, passion, and undying willingness. The brick-like head, which is especially broad between the cheeks (to house the powerful jaws), is carried upon a thickly muscled, well-defined neck. The neck runs into a deep, thick, well-sprung chest. The American Pit Bull is a very muscular, stocky, yet agile dog which is extremely strong for his size. The ears are generally cropped, though this is optional. Docked tails are not accepted by the UKC or the ADBA. The eyes are round. Both the ADBA and the UKC do not accept blue eyes or the coat color mearl. The American Pitbull Registry does accept a mearl coat. The teeth should form a scissors bite. Its coat is made up of thick, short, shiny hair. All colors are admissible. The tail tapers to a point.
The Great Dane is a giant, powerful dog. Square in body, but females may be slightly longer than tall. The long head is rectangular in shape. The muzzle is deep, with a pronounced stop. The nose is black, blue/black on blue Danes or black spotted on the harlequins. The dark, deep-set eyes are medium in size. The medium sized ears are set high and either cropped or left natural. If left in their natural state they are folded forward hanging close to the cheek. When cropped they stand erect and are large in proportion to the rest of the head. Note: cropping ears is illegal in most parts of Europe. The well arched neck is set-high, firm and muscular. The front legs are perfectly straight. The feet are round with dark toenails. The tail is set high, thicker at the base and tapering to a point. Dewclaws are sometimes removed. The coat is short and thick. Colors come in brindle, fawn, black, blue, mantle harlequin and sometimes merle. Although not a recognized color, chocolate does occur in a recessive gene. Merle is a common result of harlequin breeding, but it is not a recognized color.