- Dog Breeds: Husky x Retreiver x
- Age: 5/3
- Description: Beautiful black husky retriever cross female and male, family raised, love the outdoors, friendly and playful medium sized dogs
Good swimmers, hikers, love the outdoors and the park
They would be great farm dogs as they are good guard dogs.
- Price: Rehoming fee to be negotiated
- Location: Abbotsford
- Contact Number: 6048537920
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: Bull Terrier cross Ridgeback
- Age: 8 weeks
- Description: Two pups for sale, one male and one female. Fantastic natured little pups, getting on well with our cats and chickens. These pups will grow to a medium sized dog of approx 30 pluss kilo. The parent dogs are great family and guard dogs. They love children and being involved with the family. The pups are highly intelligent and obedient, and are very easy to train. Pups will be vacinated, and wormed. These pups are very healthy and have no ongoing medical problems. Selling at $300 ono to good loving homes only. Phone Mitch on ; 0448549876 for more imfo.
- Price: $300 ono
- Location: Two Wells South Australia
- Contact Number: 0448549876
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: American Eskimo
- Age: 7 weeks
- Description: 3 males and 3 females, I have both mother and father, purebred amercian eskimos, I didnt register this litter because I want some one to love the adorable animal as I have for over 40 yrs , and they are White, with cream tint on ears, Already had first puppy shots, on solid food, they get along with other dogs as we have 4 others. Non smoking home, they been raised inside entirely, Ready for your love and home now. . . About the breed A small to medium-size Nordic-type dog, the American Eskimo Dog is known for its bright white coat, jet black points (lips, nose and eye rims) and erect triangular ears. Although once used as a circus dog, they are primarily companion dogs today and participate in conformation, obedience and agility competitions. The breed’s white double coat consists of a short, dense undercoat, with longer guard hairs forming an outer coat that stands off from the body. Consider this Intelligent, alert and friendly, the American Eskimo Dog is also an excellent watchdog, protective of his home and family. The Eskie learns quickly and is eager to please his owner, but requires daily exercise. Their voluminous coat sheds and needs to be brushed and bathed on a regular basis MODESTO,CA 95355 email@example.com
- Price: 350.00
- Location: Modesto, CA 95354
- Contact Number: 209 521 4604
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Border Collie
- Age: under 8 weeks
- Description: Introducing the gorgeous Lolly x Ted pure bred border collie puppies. 10 puppies in total, 5 females and 5 males. All black and white, some medium coat, others medium-long coat. These pups are just beautiful with personality++ to spare! Our pups have been handled by not only myself and my husband, but by our 3 children, so be confident that you are getting a very family friendly, social pup. The pups parents are on view. Lolly (mum) is black and white and Ted (dad) is wheaten and white. So if you’re thinking of breeding your pup in the future, know that they have the potential to throw 50/50 b&w and w&w pups. Border Collies need homes that are prepared and familiar with the breed and the requirements of these highly intelligent working dogs. Time must be spent early on, to fully enjoy the breed and for the dog to live a fulfilled life. Our pups homes will be carefully picked, focusing on our #1 goal, finding a FURever home for them 🙂 The pups were born on the 30th April, and will be ready for adoption by the 22rnd-23rd June (Sat & Sun). They all come vet checked, wormed, vaccinated, micro-chipped, puppy pack provided and VERY well fed!! Inspections welcome. Prices ranging from $500-550neg a pup. Call 0405 956 513. They won’t last long… Micro-chip numbers… 981000300622150 981000300617087 981000300622649 981000300617702 981000300620800 981000300612455 981000300622619
- Price: 500-550
- Location: Highton, VIC
- Contact Number: 0405956513
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: German Shepherd
- Description: TO CONTACT BREEDER: PLEASE CALL, NO EMAILS.
At the Shepherds of The Mount our goal is to consistently produce pups that have a large frame with a medium to high-drive, intelligent, courageous with a stable temperament and physically sound with great endurance.
Our pups come with a genetic and health guarantee, an American Kennel Club (AKC) registration, will have had their 1st shots and worming and been temperament tested.
We are a small breeder of the European German Shepherd. Our dogs are descended from, titled European German Shepherds. These titles include Schutzhund 3, Kkl, Sieger and World Sieger. It is our belief, that through careful selection and breeding, these championship traits are inherited by their descendants. All of our dogs have excellent proportions, very good dispositions and drive. Their larger size and dense bones reflect the breeding standards of the old European German Shepherd Dog.
Shepherds of the Mount puppies are born in our home, not in a kennel, and are raised around children and cats. They’re raised in a mountainous environment and are fed a highly nutritious and natural diet which helps to ensure a superior Shepherd in body, mind and temperament.
Our goal is to consistently produce pups that have a large frame with a medium to high-drive, intelligent, courageous with a stable temperament and physically sound with great endurance. We also strive to ensure that they have good hips and excellent pigmentation. As a further precaution against genetic defects we do not line-breed (in breed) our dogs. Our pups come with a genetic and health guarantee, an American Kennel Club (AKC) registration, will have had their 1st shots and worming and been temperament tested.
We strive to keeps our puppies affordable so they can be enjoyed by the largest clientele possible. Our puppies have gone to fire departments, cadaver search and rescue teams, artists, monasteries, cross-country truck drivers, musicians, state senators, policeman, cleaning maids, FBI agents, attorneys, and families who want companionship and protection.
We will, but prefer not to, ship our puppies. We much rather prefer that prospective owners come here to choose their pup. The best way to ensure a successful relationship between a prospective owner and a puppy is for them to interact with each other for an hour or two and then make a decision. We do this because we believe that if you put a great pup with the wrong owner then it’s no longer a great pup. We will also work with new puppy owners, if needed, to help them during the adjustment period. This could be especially important for first-time Shepherd owners.
TO CONTACT BREEDER: PLEASE CALL, NO EMAILS.
- Price: Call for prices.
- Website: www.pets4you.com/pages/shepherdsofthemount
- Location: Windber, PA 15963 (United States)
- Contact Number: 814-467-1526
- Dog Kennel Name: High Calling Cockers
- Dog Breed: Cocker Spaniel
- Description: Welcome to High Calling Cockers! My name is Susan Martin, and I have been raising gorgeous Cocker Spaniels for 37 years. Our cockers are not only beautiful to behold, they are also known for their sweet, loving temperaments. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful dogs! They have been bringing many years of happiness to each family sent our way.I raise only one variety at this time…the ASCOB’s (any solid color other than black). These consist of various shades of buffs, from the lightest silvers, ivory and creams, to the medium champagne buffs, and an occasional golden or red. These are my favorite colors, and I have surrounded myself with these precious cockers.
All of our cockers have wonderful pedigrees with many, many champions! We have predominantly St’ James’ lines which are known for their beautiful heads…short noses, large round eyes and adorable faces. The main Sire of our most recent litters is St’ James Tic Tac whom I imported straight from the famous St’ James Kennel in Brazil.
Our cockers are all $950, and come with a full one-year health guarantee for congenital defects. Every puppy is checked over thoroughly before leaving my home by my veterinarian, and comes with a Health Certificate and Health “Report Card”. Each puppy also has its own webpage and I update the pictures on a weekly basis. All of my cockers are registered exclusively with the American Kennel Club (AKC). Cocker Spaniels are the only breed we have here at High Calling Cockers, and we constantly strive to improve our lines with each and every breeding. Our puppies come with their first shots, written health guarantee, and AKC limited registration papers. I require $200 to hold your puppy, with the balance due at 8 weeks when the puppy can go home with you. Please note that you can use your major credit card to purchase your new puppy through PayPal. You are welcome to pick your new puppy up here at my home, or I can meet you partway for a small travel fee, in either Syracuse, NY, or Erie, PA. This would save you six hours of driving time. If need be, I am able to ship your puppy to you by air, using Continental’s climate controlled program. Our shipping fee is $350, and you can also use your major credit card through PayPal for this payment as well.
I have had many families already come back to me for a second puppy! That brings a big smile to my face when I know they loved their first High Calling Cocker puppy so much that they need another. :”) Our puppies are very well socialized, and have been raised right here in our home with both our children, grandchildren and also our two kitties.
We don’t have litters year ’round, but do have some puppies on the way at this time, and I am compiling a waiting list. If you are looking for a cocker puppy, please visit my website to see what is on the horizon here at High Calling Cockers. I hope and pray all of our puppies go to wonderful “forever” homes. If you think you can provide a good home for one of my little ones, I welcome you to email me. Together we will decide if a High Calling Cocker puppy will be your new best friend!
I am a licensed breeder in NY State and undergo annual inspections, being in full compliance. I raise “extra-special” cockers for “extra-special” families! I hope you find that perfect cocker puppy which will bring joy to your heart and make your home complete! 671
- Website: www.highcallingcockers.com
- Location: Wilson, New York 14172 (United States)
- Contact Number: (716) 751-9272
The Old English Mastiff is a massive dog. The Mastiff has a large, heavy square head with a well marked stop between the eyes. The muzzle should be half the length of the skull. The medium-sized brown to dark hazel eyes are set wide apart with a black mask around them. The nose is dark in color. The small ears are V-shaped and in proportion with the skull and are dark in color. The teeth should meet in a scissors bite but a slightly undershot bite is also acceptable in the show ring providing the teeth do not show when the mouth is closed. The tail is high-set with a wide base, tapering to a point reaching the hocks. Coat colors include golden fawn, light fawn, apricot, silver, tiger or brindle.
The Doberman Pinscher is a medium sized, squarely built dog with a compact muscular body. The head is long and when viewed from the side looks like a blunt wedge. The top of the skull is flat, and turns into the muzzle with a slight stop. The color of the nose depends on the color of the dog’s coat, black on black dogs, dark brown on red dogs, dark gray on blue dogs, dark tan on fawn dogs and pink on white dogs. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The color of the almond shaped eyes is various shades of brown, depending on the coat color of the dog. The ears are usually cropped to stand erect (cut at the age of about 12 weeks). The pup’s ears have to be taped for a couple of months to make them stand up. A lot of breeders are starting to leave the pup’s ears natural. If left natural they develop ears somewhat like a hound. The tail is usually docked at the age of 3 days. If the tail is not docked it grows a tail somewhat like a hound. Note: cropping ears and docking tails is illegal in Europe. The chest is broad and the legs are perfectly straight. Dewclaws are sometimes removed. The short, hard, thick coat lies flat. Sometimes there is an invisible gray undercoat on the neck. The coat comes in black, black with tan markings, blue-gray, red, fawn and white. When markings appear they are above each eye, on the muzzle, throat, forechest, legs, feet and on the tail. There is also a solid white color. While white markings are considered a fault in some clubs, in others it is accepted.
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a well-proportioned little dog. The head is slightly rounded, the muzzle full, tapering a little with a shallow stop. The nose is black. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The dark brown eyes are round and set well apart with dark eye rims. The long ears are set-high with abundant feathering. The topline is level. The tail is sometimes docked by 1/3 but is usually left natural. Dewclaws may be removed. The silky coat is medium in length with feathering on the ears, chest, legs and the tail. Colors include prince charles (tricolor), ruby (rich mahogany red), king charles (black and tan) and blenheim (red and white). Blenheim dogs, a chestnut-red spot on top of the head between the ears is preferred by breeders, but not critical.
The Portuguese Water Dog is a medium-sized, muscular dog. The topline is straight and level. The broad, domed head is slightly longer then the muzzle. The muzzle has a well defined stop. The black nose is broad. The teeth meet in a scissors or level bite. The medium sized, round eyes are dark. The heart-shaped ears are set high, hanging. The tail is not docked to aid in swimming, is thicker at the base tapering. Dewclaws are sometimes removed. The legs are straight. The feet are webbed which aids the dog in swimming. The single-layered coat is thick and is either curly or wavy in texture. Coat colors come in black, white, various shades of brown, parti-colors of white with dark spots, black or brown with white markings, silver fox and gray.