- Dog Breeds: Mix Breed
- Age: 4-5
- Description: Her name is gypsy. She is a very playfull and excitable dog, she loves fields and tennis balls and has alot of energy so needs a owner with a lot of free time.
She is great with older children 15+ and other pets e.g cats and larger dogs.
- Price: Free
- Location: Reddish, Stockport
- Contact Number: 07749149729
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Kennel Name: Aquila Kennels
- Dog Breed: Alaskan Malamutes
- Description: Aquila Kennels is dedicated to the betterment of the Alaskan Malamute Breed thru Selective Breeding Techniques. We produce sound, well proportioned, sweet tempered Alaskan Malamutes with Quality Championship Bloodlines. Our Breeding Program is aimed at developing Mals with exceptional health, longevity, temperament, and size with beautiful thick coats. We are health and nutrition conscious breeders that produce the finest puppies available. At Aquila Kennels Temperament is developed through selective breeding, socializing, and handling from the time the pups are whelped. We consistently raise healthy, happy puppies through routine worming, vaccinations, nutritional evaluations, vet checks, supplements, training, devotion and love. Our Bloodlines include some of the most notable Malamutes ever produced. This Litter’s Sire and Dam is Royal Chief of Aquila and Baby Eyes. Chief is a huge Gray and White Giant and Baby Eyes is a very large Seal and White with beautiful markings – Full Mask with Bar. Both are excellent examples of quality breeding with exceptional intelligence and dispositions. This mating will produce giant healthy puppies with exceptional colors, coats and markings. Included with your new puppies are AKC Limited Registration, Micro Chip, Lifetime Enrollment in AKC CAR (Companion Animal Recovery), Pedigree and our Puppy Pack. Our comprehensive up to date Medical Care, our unparalleled Nutritional Program coupled with our bloodlines produces the finest, superior companions to be found. All of our Puppies are contractually covered by our Health Guarantee and covered for (5) five years for genetic disorders. Our Puppies are handled from birth and exposed to other puppies, adults Mals, children and many environments providing exceptional companions. For additional information, our puppy application, pedigree or questions call us at 601 731-9495 or text at 601-810-1407, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.aquilakennels.com
- Website: www.aquilakennels.com
- Location: Foxworth, Mississippi
- Contact Number: 601-731-9495
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Kennel Name: Debbiesbulldogs
- Dog Breed: English Bulldogs
- Description: Debbiesbulldogs is one of the few AKC Certified Bulldog breeders in Texas, we strive to better the English bulldog breed. Our bullies are very short with large heads. We have been breeding English bulldogs for many years to provide high quality, healthy pure bred bulldogs. The health and temperament of each bulldog is the first and foremost in our mission to bring you the perfect family companion. All of our dogs are AKC registered and receive a ton of love, attention and lots of socialization. We are a small hobby breeder located thirty-five miles east of Dallas, Texas.
- Website: www.debbiesbulldogs.com
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Contact Number: 214-605-1475
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Kennel Name: High Calling Cockers
- Dog Breed: Cocker Spaniel
- Description: Welcome to High Calling Cockers! My name is Susan Martin, and I have been raising gorgeous Cocker Spaniels for 37 years. Our cockers are not only beautiful to behold, they are also known for their sweet, loving temperaments. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful dogs! They have been bringing many years of happiness to each family sent our way.I raise only one variety at this time…the ASCOB’s (any solid color other than black). These consist of various shades of buffs, from the lightest silvers, ivory and creams, to the medium champagne buffs, and an occasional golden or red. These are my favorite colors, and I have surrounded myself with these precious cockers.
All of our cockers have wonderful pedigrees with many, many champions! We have predominantly St’ James’ lines which are known for their beautiful heads…short noses, large round eyes and adorable faces. The main Sire of our most recent litters is St’ James Tic Tac whom I imported straight from the famous St’ James Kennel in Brazil.
Our cockers are all $950, and come with a full one-year health guarantee for congenital defects. Every puppy is checked over thoroughly before leaving my home by my veterinarian, and comes with a Health Certificate and Health “Report Card”. Each puppy also has its own webpage and I update the pictures on a weekly basis. All of my cockers are registered exclusively with the American Kennel Club (AKC). Cocker Spaniels are the only breed we have here at High Calling Cockers, and we constantly strive to improve our lines with each and every breeding. Our puppies come with their first shots, written health guarantee, and AKC limited registration papers. I require $200 to hold your puppy, with the balance due at 8 weeks when the puppy can go home with you. Please note that you can use your major credit card to purchase your new puppy through PayPal. You are welcome to pick your new puppy up here at my home, or I can meet you partway for a small travel fee, in either Syracuse, NY, or Erie, PA. This would save you six hours of driving time. If need be, I am able to ship your puppy to you by air, using Continental’s climate controlled program. Our shipping fee is $350, and you can also use your major credit card through PayPal for this payment as well.
I have had many families already come back to me for a second puppy! That brings a big smile to my face when I know they loved their first High Calling Cocker puppy so much that they need another. :”) Our puppies are very well socialized, and have been raised right here in our home with both our children, grandchildren and also our two kitties.
We don’t have litters year ’round, but do have some puppies on the way at this time, and I am compiling a waiting list. If you are looking for a cocker puppy, please visit my website to see what is on the horizon here at High Calling Cockers. I hope and pray all of our puppies go to wonderful “forever” homes. If you think you can provide a good home for one of my little ones, I welcome you to email me. Together we will decide if a High Calling Cocker puppy will be your new best friend!
I am a licensed breeder in NY State and undergo annual inspections, being in full compliance. I raise “extra-special” cockers for “extra-special” families! I hope you find that perfect cocker puppy which will bring joy to your heart and make your home complete! 671
- Website: www.highcallingcockers.com
- Location: Wilson, New York 14172 (United States)
- Contact Number: (716) 751-9272
- Dog Kennel Name: The King of Black Shadow
- Dog Breed: Doberman Pinscher
- Description: Our ARGENTO, THE KING OF BLACK SHADOW is (AKC, NKC, etc.) Black/Rust Stud, he is from top European bloodline, with great multi champion pedigree. He is so big and strong with large heavy bones. He is dark black and rich rust color with black markings on is paws. He weighs 115 pounds. He has a very shinny coat and he is so magnificent and absolutely gorgeous.
Our Black/Rust Female BLACK SHADOW ANGELINA DI PERLANERA is (AKC, NKC, etc.) She has multi Champion Bloodlines. She is strong, energetic and a very smart girl. She weighs 92 pounds. She is having special training for coming up shows. We are confident we have the best European Doberman puppies available for you. Our family has been raising and training Doberman Pinschers for over 25 years. Our Doberman puppies have the right temperament, color and conformation.
We have 12 beautiful puppies from ARGENTO The King and BLACK SHADOW ANGELINA, 3 black and rust male, 9 black and rust female. They have tails docked and dewclaws removed. They will have first shots and vet checked prior to leaving at 8 to 12 weeks of age. All puppies will be leaving us with their Vet Records and AKC registration papers. Please visit our website www.kingofdobermans.com I am away from my computer most of the day, please call me at (818) 800-2200 for more information.
- Website: www.kingofdobermans.com
- Location: Tujunga, California 91042 (United States)
- Contact Number: 818-800-2200
- Dog Kennel Name: Lone Star Kennels
- Dog Breed: Alaskan Malamutes
- Description: We raise and breed akc pure bred giant and standard Alaskan Malamutes. we carry all colors many with great champion bloodlines.we welcome everyone to come meet our malamutes.we do ship our puppies if needed. please visit our web site for update pictures and info.With each puppy, you will receive:
1) an AKC application for registration;
2) an AVID application for registration in its pet recovery system – our puppies are microchipped at 2 weeks (AVID microchips are now accepted by AKC for its pet recovery system);
3) a worming/shot record reflecting dates the puppy received its worming and shots the first 8 weeks;
4) collar and leash
5) a “Puppy Pak” containing a 1 lb. sample of pro plan large breed puppy food and coupons for future purchases of food and products for your puppy, compliments of purina.
6) a puppy toy
- Website: www.lonestaralaskanmalamutes.com
- Location: Brashear, Texas 75482 (United States)
- Contact Number: 903-485-2960
- Email: email@example.com
- Dog Kennel Name: Hudson’s
- Dog Breed: Alaskan Malamutes
- Description: PUPPIES AVAILABLE NOW !!! True quality bred AKC “Gentle Giant” Alaskan Malamutes from a reputable breeder. Specializing in temperament, size and quality of the malamute breed. Our spacious, clean kennels produce large malamute pups. Located in Tennessee. Nationwide shipping. Champion lines. OFA Cert. Many references available. All colors available including the rare red&white and pure white. Health guarantee. The best Malamutes in the US.
- Website: www.hudsonshuskies.com
- Location: Cookeville, Tennessee 38506 (United States)
- Contact Number: (931) 520-3165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Shiloh Shepherd
- Age: Born Feb. 2, 2014
- Description: Beautiful, loving Shiloh Shepherd puppies for sale. Large breed dogs with a gentle temperament. Both parents extensively health tested. Puppies come with their first shots, dewormed and micro chipped. Please visit website for puppy application and contract information
- Website: www.shiloh-shepherds.com
- Price: 1650
- Location: Merrickville, ON
- Contact Number: 613-258-3867
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
The Chihuahua is a tiny toy sized dog. The body is longer than it is tall. The head is well rounded, apple in shape and the muzzle is short and pointed with a well defined stop. Puppies have a soft spot on the top of the skull called a “molera”, which usually closes by adulthood. The large, round eyes are set well apart and are dark, ruby, and may be lighter in white dogs. The erect ears are large. Dewclaws may be removed. The tail is long, sickle-shaped, either curled over the back or to the side. The coat comes in both a short coat or a long, wavy or flat coat. All colors, both solid, marked or splashed are accepted. Colors include, but are not limited to, black, white, chestnut, fawn, sand, silver, sable, steel blue, black & tan and parti-color.
- Dog Breeds: Bulldog
- Age: 13 weeks old
- Description: Jack is a mini English Bulldog born 18/12/18. He is a striking light blue fawn tri color and has a large rope and big head. His mother, Little Bella, is a blue fawn tri who is only 13″ tall, and his sire, Cartoon, a blue tri, is only 12″ tall.
- Location: Paris
- Contact Number: 7787259288
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org