- Dog Breeds: Mix Breed (Maltese / Yorkshire Terrier)
- Age: 5 weeks
- Description: She’s such a lovely lil girl. She wants to be held & cuddled! She has an amazing personality! As soon as you lay eyes on this lil lady, she’ll capture your heart forever!!
- Website: Frenchiekissingbandits.con
- Price: 495.09
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact Number: 2159541461
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Corgi Bichon Poodle mix
- Age: 10 months
- Description: Mikey is a shy, timid 20 pound puppy who needs his forever family.
- Price: $300
- Location: Winter Haven
- Contact Number: 863-640-5853
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Age: Puppies
- Description: AKC Registered Labrador puppies.We Currently have 2 Litters from which to choose from.Hersheys Litter – Born Mar 28, 2010 – 1 Silver Male Available
Cassie’s Litter – Born May 4, 2010 – 5 Silver Males AvailableWe only have 2 breeding Females & one excellent Silver Male Stud dog. All our dogs are AKC Registed and microchipped.Both our Females Cassie and Hershey are AKC Registed and are OFA Certified as Excellent Hips and Normal Elbow.Cassie – http://silverlabs.mobi/cassie.htm
Hershey – http://silverlabs.mobi/hershey.htm
Smokey our Male Stud – http://silverlabs.mobi/smokey.htm
We breed only the finest puppies raised in our small house in the countryside.Our Puppies receive plenty of love and careful socialization from the time they are born.Our Puppies are Stock and well built. We take the utmost care of them giving them a great start in life. We only to individual families and we will not sell to any Pet store.
- Website: www.SilverLabs.mobi
- Price: –
- Location: Dublin, Texas
- Contact Number: 254-445-4381 (Homi & Diane)
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
The Griffon is a sturdy toy dog who is often thought to look like a Star Wars Ewok. The large head is round with a domed forehead and a deep stop. The muzzle is very short appearing to be pushed back. The black nose is very short. The dog has an overbite with a hanging tongue. The black eyes are wide set and prominent with long, black eyelashes. The ears are high set, either cropped or left natural. Natural ears are carried semi-erect, when cropped the ears stand up coming to a point. The straight boned legs are medium in length. The tail is set high and docked to about 1/3 of the length. Note: cropping ears or docking tails is illegal in most of Europe. There are two types of coats, rough and smooth. The rough coat is dense and wiry. On the smooth coat, also called the Petit Brabancon variety, where the fur is short, tight, glossy and straight. The short coats are easier to groom. Coat colors include red (reddish brown with a little black at the whiskers and chin), belge (a mixture of red-brown and black usually with black mask and whiskers), black and tan (black with reddish brown markings under the chin, legs, above each eye, the edges of the ears and around the vent), and solid black.
The Affenpinscher is a small dog with a shaggy, wiry-type coat. The hair on the face is longer than the rest of the body giving it a distinct look. It is a smaller version of a working terrier and is not a delicate dog. It has a square-body, with a moderately broad, deep chest. The head is round with a pronounced stop, which is the transition area from the backskull to the muzzle. The lower jaw is undershot, and broad enough for the lower teeth to be straight and even, protruding below the dog’s short nose. The prominent, round eyes are black. The neck is short and arched and the limbs are straight and well boned. The tail is carried high and docked to two-thirds its length. The hairy ears are customarily docked, pointed and erect, however some countries have banned docking of animal’s tails and ears. The coat is usually black or dark gray, but can also come in lighter gray, silver, red, or black and tan. The undercoat is slightly curly.