- Dog Breed: French Bulldog
- Description: Tic Tac is a darling Brindle Female and has a wonderful out going bubbly, loveing personality!!!! See her play and bounce having a blast in the 2 videos on my web sight ! She is very well adjusted and Friendly and is also started on house and crate training!!
Very compact and well put together. she will be about 17 pounds at adult weight they are just Perfect !!!! AKC reg up to date on Vacc, worming and micro chiped vet checked!! 1 year health guarantee. Family raise and kid approved!! I am always availabe to answer your questions please feel free to call!!. call or e-mail me for more information!!! 612- 306- 8732 Hard to find TWIN LAKES< JACK POT < DAYSTAR BLOODLINES!! Shipping available. Video of Bear Available on my web sight www.ballyhara.net
- Age: 9 Weeks
- Price: 1800.00
- Website: www.ballyhara.net
- Location: Cambridge, MN 55008 (United States)
- Contact Number: 612-306-8732
- Dog Breed: German Shepherd Dog
- Description: Currently we have 4 males and 5 females left. We are accepting deposits.
Parents are from Germany and of the highest quality. The puppies will be very protective so they will make a good puppy to bond with kids or will make a perfect work dog for police or search and rescue.
The pictures listed are the Sire and Dam with puppies.
The father is around 130 pounds and the mother is around 85 pounds.
If you are interested in one, Please contact me so I can put your name on the list that you want one…..
We live on a farm so all of our pets run free. We find that it sets the temperament at a early age.
We will ship within the USA. Cost of shipping will be around $500 depending on location. Seller will arrange all shipping and purchase kennel and health check for the $500. Local pickup will be fine as well if you want to save the money. Shipping is separate from the price of the puppy.
Please visit our website at www.theperfectpuppy.net or contact me by phone at 662-315-9048 or 205-485-3110. I will accept emails but prefer phone calls because I have found scammer’s don’t want to call.
- Age: 1 Week
- Price: 600
- Website: www.theperfectpuppy.net
- Location: Smithville, Mississippi 38870 (United States)
- Contact Number: 662-315-9048 or 205-485-3110
- Dog Kennel Name: The Perfect Puppy
- Dog Breed: German Shepherd
- Description: Currently we have 4 males and 5 females left. Parents are from Germany and of the highest quality. The puppies will be very protective so they will make a good puppy to bond with kids or will make a perfect work dog for police or search and rescue. We live on a farm so all of our pets run free. We find that it sets the temperament at a early age. The pictures listed are the Sire and Dam with puppies. The father is around 130 pounds and the mother is around 85 pounds. Included for the $600 you will receive FULL AKC Registration, Hip and Joint Dysplasia Guarantee, FULL Breeding rights, a beautiful German Shepherd puppy, Full Health Check from Vet, Royal Canin 24 page Puppy Care Guide(which includes info on care, nutrition, training, health care and first aid) and a free Starter bag of Royal Canin puppy food. Puppies can be picked up at our Mississippi farm or we can ship one to you for the cost of shipping(please check with us for rates to your airport) or depending on distance, we are willing to drive up to 150 miles for the cost of gas. Since this is vacation season, we will board your puppy (after payment) if needed till you can pick up your puppy (up to 3 weeks) at no charge. Please visit our website at www.theperfectpuppy.net or contact me by phone at 662-315-9048 or 205-485-3110 or email me at email@example.com Thanks
- Website: http://www.theperfectpuppy.net
- Location: Smithville, Mississippi
- Contact Number: 662-315-9048
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boston Terriers, also called the Boston bull, are compact and well-muscled dogs. The body is short with a square appearance. The square looking head is flat on the top and in proportion to the rest of the body. The deep, wide, short muzzle is in proportion with the head. The nose is black. The stop is well defined. The bite is either even or slightly undershot giving the muzzle the square look. The large, round dark eyes are wide-set. The erect ears are small and either cropped or left natural. The limbs are straight and muscular. The legs are set somewhat wide apart, and the chest is broad. The neck is slightly arched. The low-set, tapering tail is short and either straight or screw shaped and is never docked. The short, fine textured coat comes in seal, brindle and white, black and white and some are born brown & white.
If never primped, clipped or altered in any way, the Havanese gives a rugged impression in a little dog. The legs are strong and allow for free and easy movement. The dark eyes and long tail are covered with long silky hair. The profuse coat varies from wavy to curly. The Havanese is a double-coated breed with soft hair, both on outer and undercoat. Adult coat reaches 6 to 8 inches, and has a pearly sheen. Some Havanese carry a short haired recessive gene. If two Adults with this recessive gene have a litter of puppies, it is possible that some of the puppies will be born with smooth coats. A Havanese with a short coat cannot be shown and is a serious fault in the show arena. Some have nicknamed the Havanese born with short coats Shavanese. Eye rims, the nose and lips are solid black on all colors except the true chocolate dog. The Havanese comes in any color, including cream, gold, white, silver, blue, and black. Also parti and tricolors. In North America, all colors are recognized, no preference is given to one color over another. Black and chocolate are preferred colors with many North American breeders. A chocolate Havanese must retain at least a 1 inch (2.6 cm.) patch of chocolate hair. Chocolates also have green or amber eyes. In some European Countries the black and chocolate dogs, were not always recognized. But the black dogs have been recognized for several years, and the Chocolate dogs are now recently recognized. The gait is unique, lively & ’springy" which accentuates the happy character of the Havanese. Tail is carried up over the back when gaiting. The breed is of solid physical type and sound constitution. The Havanese gives a rugged impression of a little dog, it is sturdy, and while a small breed, it is neither fragile nor overdone.