- Dog Breeds: Mixed Breed
- Age: 7y – 8 m – 7y
- Description: house broke
grand baby allergies
e -mail for pic
- Price: free
- Location: 61048 seal road angie, la 70426
- Contact Number: 985-732-4844
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Chihuahua
- Age: 9 weeks
- Description: Cute lovely Teacup Blue and White Chihuahua.Princess by name and very lovely and pleasant. She is 9 weeks old and weighs just 16 oz. Fully vaccinated and dewormed. All health papers are up to date and she is AKC Certified. She can be fed on Royal Dried Meals and will come with a 6 weeks free insurance and full puppy pack. Not shy, full of character, good with kids and other dogs, house trained,crate trained also.She is now ready for her forever love home.
- Price: 600
- Location: California
- Contact Number: 4074772996
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: Toy Pom/Toy Fox Terrier/Chihuahua mix
- Age: 5 wks.. (Rdy at 8 weeks old)
- Description: Ali and Jingles Pups are *HERE*!! ~3 little pups~ 2/boys and 1/girl **Both Males are SOLD!!** **Female** is Available DUE TO BUYER BACK OUT! Born Nov/17/13 ~ Rdy to go Jan/12/14 at 8 weeks old… Perfect timing AFTER the holiday rush! *REDUCED PRICE!* $400.00 Firm.. Deposit is 1/2 down ($200.00) Toy pom/Toy Fox Terrier/Chihuahua mix.. This little girl is adorable! She is a little chunky fun pup! She would make a wonderful friend for young or old! If you are looking for a fun little pal that loves to be with you these are your guys! These little pups are Family friendly and Love Love to have attention and be with you!! What better way to get through those long winter nights then a puppy to snuggle with! "Ali" is blk/wht ~ a small mixed breed(Toy Pom/Toy Fox Terrier) and has freaking adorable puppies! She is 6 lbs and a great mom who loves her puppies! "Jingles" is blk/wht ~ a chihuahua mix. Gorgeous long coat~ You will never find a more wonderful guy! He LOVES everyone.. Real smart and super friendly and sweet! 8-9 lbs ******************************************** Pups are handled and loved daily and will be socialized with all our dogs big and small and kitties.. they will have plenty of free time to play and explore inside and out.. Pups will go with : *Nh State Vet Health Certificate (same vet for over 20 years w/Excellent references!) *1st shot,*Wormed *Revolution for Heartworm ,Fleas and Ticks *Food,*Dishes *Toys,*Treats *Blankie *Care sheets and folder *Bathed and nails clipped (all care pack items are subject to availability) Call 603/768-7006 in Danbury nh **SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! THANKS! PLEASE!!!
- Website: –
- Price: –
- Location: United States
- Contact Number: 6037687006
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Kennel Name: Brains and Brawn
- Dog Breed: Boston Terriers
- Description: I breed CKC registered Boston terriers. I have traditional black and white as well as red and white Bostons. I’ve bred dogs all my life. We had Labs when I was a child and also a small mixed house dog we bred once to give to friends for free. When I moved on my own I starting breeding Pittbulls. I love Pitts but due to so may people abusing and fighting them I considered a smaller breed. I bought my first Boston in 2010 and feel in love. They are so smart and very loyal. They are also great protectors, not scared of much. I now have 4 Boston’s and I kept one Pitt. I breed because I enjoy doing it. I take great care of my dogs and litters. All pups come with their CKC registration, first round of shots and dewormer, as well as a certificate of health.
- Location: Pride, LA
- Contact Number: 225-362-7938
- Contact E-mail: Kellisbostons@yahoo.com
- Dog Breed: Saint Bernard
- Description: Stunning girls! AKC champion sired, with awesome Pedigree full of champions, grand champions & many hall of fame saints! These puppies are well bred, they are loved & spoiled rotten all day. There are 15 of them so they have been nursing & are bottle fed as well~ so they are very sweet, loveable n huggable already! Well socialized from birth with kids, other dogs, cats and kittens. Our babies are very well adjusted with exceptional temperaments!Babies are big n healthy, we do a series of 5 wormings, they are vaccinated, vet checked, microchip’d and all dew claws have been removed~We have references & would love to talk with you about our babies… If you have any questions pls feel free to call or email.
- Age: 8weeks
- Price: 1500
- Location: Euless, TX 76039 (United States)
- Dog Kennel Name: Motley Kennels
- Dog Breed: Chihuahua & Yorkie
- Description: We are a small operation located south of Kansas City on the Missouri/Kansas border. We raise both long and smooth coat Chihuahuas and Yorkies. We breed to the AKC standard. Our puppies are either AKC or APRI registered. We love our dogs and their health means the world to us. All of our puppies are raised in the living area of our home. This way your puppy will be accustomed to everyday life. This is our hobby as well as our passion. We are dedicated to giving all our dogs and puppies the very best in nutrition, mental stimulation, socialization, and medical care. Our puppies are dewormed every 2 weeks and are current on their vaccinations at time of purchase. We start our puppies on litter box training. We are proud of our facility and welcome you to come and take a look for yourself, if that is not possible we do offer shipping and references. If you are looking for a quality chihuahua or yorkie puppy that is well adjusted please consider one of ours. Feel free to subscribe to our website and we will send you e-mails of the new litters we have. We submit videos to youtube from time to time. Motley Kennels is a member of the Missouri Pet Breeders Association and we are licensed with the state of Missouri.
- Website: www.motleykennels.com
- Location: Drexel, MO
- Contact Number: 816-657-2313
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Kennel Name: Muddy Pawz
- Dog Breed: Dalmatian
- Description: We have been breeders of Dalmatians since 2005 and owners for over 30 years.
We love the Breed. All of our breeding dogs are owned and loved as our pets.
WE ARE NOT A KENNEL. Our dogs are with us in our home.
We have about two litters a year and strictly enjoy breeding as a hobby and not for profit. Because of this, You can trust that our dogs are of best of health and of champion bloodlines.We take pride in our dogs, and it shows.
We take part in breeding Dalmatians to be able to have other people enjoy these wonderful dogs as much as we do.If you would like to find out more information about us and our family of dogs, Feel free to contact us directly with your questions
- Website: www.muddypawzkennel.com
- Location: Brick, New Jersey 08724 (United States)
- Contact Number: 732-458-0430
Boston Terriers, also called the Boston bull, are compact and well-muscled dogs. The body is short with a square appearance. The square looking head is flat on the top and in proportion to the rest of the body. The deep, wide, short muzzle is in proportion with the head. The nose is black. The stop is well defined. The bite is either even or slightly undershot giving the muzzle the square look. The large, round dark eyes are wide-set. The erect ears are small and either cropped or left natural. The limbs are straight and muscular. The legs are set somewhat wide apart, and the chest is broad. The neck is slightly arched. The low-set, tapering tail is short and either straight or screw shaped and is never docked. The short, fine textured coat comes in seal, brindle and white, black and white and some are born brown & white.
The Weimaraner is a moderately large, athletic, working dog. The medium sized head has a moderate stop with a medial line going down the forehead. The nose is gray and the teeth meet in a scissors bite. The somewhat wide-set eyes come in shades of light amber, gray or blue-gray. The high-set ears are long and pendant, folded forward hanging down along the sides of the head. The front legs are straight with webbed, compact feet. The toenails are gray or amber in color. The tail is customarily docked to 1 ½ inches (4cm) when the dog is two days old. Note: docking tails is illegal in most parts of Europe. Dewclaws are usually removed. The topline slopes gently downward from the shoulders to the rump. The short, smooth coat is tight to the whole body and comes in shades of mouse-gray to silver-gray, blending with darker shades on the body and lighter shades on the head and ears. It also comes in a rarer longhaired variety (FCI Group 7). All shades of gray are accepted. There is sometimes a small white marking on the chest.\
If never primped, clipped or altered in any way, the Havanese gives a rugged impression in a little dog. The legs are strong and allow for free and easy movement. The dark eyes and long tail are covered with long silky hair. The profuse coat varies from wavy to curly. The Havanese is a double-coated breed with soft hair, both on outer and undercoat. Adult coat reaches 6 to 8 inches, and has a pearly sheen. Some Havanese carry a short haired recessive gene. If two Adults with this recessive gene have a litter of puppies, it is possible that some of the puppies will be born with smooth coats. A Havanese with a short coat cannot be shown and is a serious fault in the show arena. Some have nicknamed the Havanese born with short coats Shavanese. Eye rims, the nose and lips are solid black on all colors except the true chocolate dog. The Havanese comes in any color, including cream, gold, white, silver, blue, and black. Also parti and tricolors. In North America, all colors are recognized, no preference is given to one color over another. Black and chocolate are preferred colors with many North American breeders. A chocolate Havanese must retain at least a 1 inch (2.6 cm.) patch of chocolate hair. Chocolates also have green or amber eyes. In some European Countries the black and chocolate dogs, were not always recognized. But the black dogs have been recognized for several years, and the Chocolate dogs are now recently recognized. The gait is unique, lively & ’springy" which accentuates the happy character of the Havanese. Tail is carried up over the back when gaiting. The breed is of solid physical type and sound constitution. The Havanese gives a rugged impression of a little dog, it is sturdy, and while a small breed, it is neither fragile nor overdone.