- Dog Breeds: English Bulldog
- Description: Gorgeous Very playful great characters love to be around kids and other dogs. All vaccinations completed micro-chipped wormed and flea treated.For more information please contact me.Text or call at (410) 343-9852
- Price: 200
- Location: Atlanta
- Contact Number: 4103439852
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breeds: Miniature Schnauzer
- Age: 7 weeks
- Description: AKC black/silver male pups; ch. lines; breeding for 15 years and take pride in dogs, pups, and program; $1200- deposit of $300 holds a pup; 706-299-1799
- Website: www.daystarfarmandkennels.com
- Price: $1200
- Location: Jasper,Georgia
- Contact Number: 706-299-1799
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Toy Poodle
- Description: AVAILABLE NOW: Please check with me to see what is available. Ask if you have an interest in Show Quality dogs as I may have them available also.* 1 white female
* 1 red male
* 1 black male
* 1 black femaleDON’T SETTLE FOR THE BACKYARD BREEDER online or in the newspapers! Many claim “champion lines” but are 5 generations away from an AKC Champion. Look at their pictures: disproportionate heads with big, bugged out eyes, crooked and twisted legs, bent / humped / or sloped back, short little legs that give them the look of a bassethound… not at all what a poodle should be. The majority of our puppies have at least 1 AKC Champion parent.
OUR BREEDING PROGRAM: We breed for quality, health, and a sweet disposition. We believe that if you want to get a poodle, it ought to be a POODLE — one that fits the standard of the breed in good disposition, cuteness, health, and sweetness. I would not sell a dog to you if I was not confident that these dogs did not have the health they need to have to be a long-lasting companion.
Do not be deceived by Backyard Breeders so commonly found online or in your local newspapers. I have written a MUST READ article titled “Questions to Ask a Poodle Breeder.” Even if you do not purchase an Abounding Poodle, please study and do your homework so you don’t end up with an unhealthy, nervous, destructive, and ugly toy poodle. Here is the address: http://www.aboundingpoodles.com/questions.htm
HEALTH / GENETIC TESTS: Who wants to get attached to a dog, then have the dog go blind or die after a couple of years as a result of inbred genetic diseases? That’s why we have yearly CERF exams and our dogs are Optigen tested for PRA (DNA testing for the eyes). Poodles are prone to eye disease and you should not buy one that has not been tested, or you will spend lots of money at the vet later. It is estimated that 1 in 3 poodles are affected (type B or C). Our dogs are also OFA certified for their patellar luxation (knees). Knee problems also plague toy poodles, causing them to become crippled very early.
Recently we have added also the Genetic Screening for Van Willebrand’s Disease (vWD). We want to offer you the best quality dogs possible.
Please read the Health Concerns Section of our articles by clicking on this link: www.aboundingpoodles.com/articles.htm
Thyroid, Heart, and Hips problems: These are not common to Toy Poodles and absent from my lines. The new owner may want to electively test the puppy for these problems and if existent, Abounding Poodles will honor the 1 year warranty against genetic diseases given proper documentation and upon the return of the puppy.
- Age: 8 weeks old
- Price: 550.00 and up
- Website: www.aboundingpoodles.com
- Location: Athens, GA 30608 (United States)
- Contact Number: 706-247-4891
- Dog Breed: Bulldog
- Description: English Bulldog puppies available. Champion bloodlines. All pups are AKC registered. Come with current vaccinations, dewormings, health guarantee, Certificate of Health from Vet. See our site for details.
- Age: 9 weeks
- Price: $1200
- Website: www.dailybulldogs.net
- Location: Powder Springs, Georgia 30127 (United States)
- Contact Number: (706) 847-4752
- Dog Breed: Chihuahua
- Description: GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS COATS…VERY PETITE IN BUILD!!! the female is in the shoe and has pink bow on head, male has blue bow and is in the picture with the yellow flowers. both are 9 weeks and 15 oz. Sire is 2.5 lbs and mom is 3 lbs.TEACUP CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES FOR SALE–TOP CH. LINES.
EXTREME babydoll faces with excellent conformation. Top champion bloodlines with an amazing personality! My babies are not your average micros. They are not evaluated until 8 weeks, and are from PROVEN litters of tiny dogs. Past production says alot when you are producing tiny dogs.
LOG ON TO www.magicmanormicros.com to see pics and prices of other available babies or call 912-381-0361. i have long and smooth coats–all from top ch. bloodlines, some even champion sired. TINY noses with well defined apple heads and coby bodies.
Complete vet exams and current vaccination/deworming history.
- Age: Others also available
- Price: $1299 pet price
- Website: www.magicmanormicros.com
- Location: Douglas, Georgia (United States)
- Contact Number: 912-381-0361
- Dog Breeds: Great Pyrenees/German Shepard
- Age: 6 months
- Description: Great Pyrenees/German Shepard Mix. She is a puppy that is 6 months old DOB 12/4/2017 she is up to date on all shots and fixed. She is lovable and playful, she loves children and other dogs.
- Price: 200.00
- Location: Cartersville, Georgia
- Contact Number: 7705965581
- E-mail: email@example.com
The very muscular, sturdy and powerful, yet compact frame of the American Bulldog remains higher on the leg, more agile and swifter than its English counterpart. Some individuals are reportedly able to leap six or more feet into the air. Males are characteristically stockier and heavier boned than in the more refined females. The head is large with strong jaws. Agile and light on his feet. The chest is wide and moderately deep giving the sense of athletic ability and power. The neck is muscular tapering from the shoulders to the head and may have a slight dewlap. The head is square, large and broad with muscular cheeks relatively in proportion to the size and overall structure of the dog. There is a defined furrow between the rounded eyes, with a distinct, sharply defined , deep stop. The strong muzzle is broad and square. The preferred bite is reverse scissors, but a moderate underbite, scissors or even bite is acceptable. A variety of ear types are acceptable including cropped, rose, half-pricked, and forward flap. Uncropped ears are preferred in the American Bulldog Breeders Association Standard. Eyes can come in any color. Black eye rims are preferred on white dogs. Pink eye rims are considered a fault according to the written standard. The nose is black red, brown or grizzle. Black is the preferred color according to the standard. In black-nosed dogs, the preferred lip color is black, though some pink is permitted. The lips should be full but not too loose. The front legs are heavy-boned, strong and straight. The hindquarters should be very broad and thick with well-defined muscles. The tail is low-set, begins thick at the base, and tapers to a point. The coat is smooth and short, and comes in all shades of brindle including red brindle, varying degrees of white, red, brown, tan, fawn, and piebald.