- Dog Breeds: toy poodle
- Age: 10 weeks
- Description: Toy poodle puppies 10 weeks old full pedigree beautiful pups 2 dogs 2 bitches, mother can be seen shes apricot and only 9″ high.
- Price: £300
- Location: stockton
- Contact Number: 01642 894284
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Kennel Name: Aztec Kennel
- Dog Breed: Maltese, Shih Tzu, Toy Poodle
- Description: Private, professional, licensed breeder in Ohio. (we are not a pet store, broker, or dealer). We offer a variety of toy breeds and designer breeds including Morkie, Maltipoo (Multipoo/Maltepoo), Shiapoo (Shihpoo), Shorkie, Yorkiepoo, Mal-shi, and other small fur babies when available.. Our current litter’s include Maltipoo, Shipoo, and Mal-Shi pups. All puppies are placed at 8 weeks or over, and we do accept deposits ($100.00) with visa or mastercard to secure one until he or she is ready to leave us. Our puppies are well socialized with children and other fur pets. Most are non shedding and hypo-allergenic! We strive for the crate training right away, making it easier for new families!! Price of our fur kids start at $450.00. Our fur kids receive a series of vaccinations including Kennel Cough vaccine and dewormings. All pups leave with a Health record of all vaccinations, written congenital health guarantee and puppy kit with current puppy food, care guide, hand sanitizer, familiar toy’s, snacks, chewies and much more!! We offer boarding options to our new fur families also. We have an extremely affordable puppy package available with everything your new fur baby will need and can be ready at the time of picking up your little bundle of joy… Please visit us at toypupsohio.com for more information about us, and our available fur kids. Contact us by phone 513-470-6009 or 513-738-1292. We gladly accept Visa or Mastercard for your convinience. Please be certain that you and your family are ready for the responsibility of a new addition. Call or email for availability on specific breeds.. Please use caution when doing transactions online, avoid scams!! Buy locally and meet the breeder in person if possible! Location: Hamilton, Ohio
- Website: http://toypupsohio.com
- Location: Hamilton, Ohio
- Contact Number: 513-738-1292
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Dog Breed: Poodles
- Age: 2 months
- Description: 2 boys and 1 girl. These guys are very small and wont be big..they have the first set of vaccines and both parents are register. If interested text me 3477786017
- Price: –
- Location: Bronx NY
- Contact Number: 3477786017
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dog Breed: Toy Poodle
- Description: All colors and sizes. Tiny teacup to full size toys.. Some small minis. Excellent pedigrees. Limited and Full registration available. We have several litters to choose from at this time. Please take a look around our website and see for yourself. Experienced Poodle Breeder since 1988! Babies are well socialized, groomed, shots, wormings and 1 year written health guarantee with each little bundle of joy. Pictures of parents and babies along with price info and estimated sizes available on website.Shipping & micro-chipping available for an extra fee.. If you are looking for a pet to warm your lap or your next show baby…look no further! Check out our website and compare! Reasonable prices for quality babies!
- Age: newborns to young adults
- Price: 400 – up
- Website: www.simonspoodles.com
- Location: Fremont, OH 43420 (United States)
- Contact Number: Jackie 419-547-9536
- Dog Breed: Toy Poodle
- Description: AKC Toy Poodles with nice bloodlines. Toys, Tiny Toys and T-cups to choose from. Good health, temperment and confirmation guranteed. All dogs home raised with lots of love and attention. No puppy mill here. All puppies groomed atleast 3 times before going to their new family. Puppies already started on newspaper training. Health certificate, health record, and all puppies required to eat hard food prior to going to new home.
- Age: 8 weeks
- Price: starting at $600
- Website: www.catherinestoypoodletexas.com/
- Location: Dallas, TX 75088 (United States)
- Contact Number: 870-628-1672
- Dog Breed: Toy Poodle
- Description: AVAILABLE NOW: Please check with me to see what is available. Ask if you have an interest in Show Quality dogs as I may have them available also.* 1 white female
* 1 red male
* 1 black male
* 1 black femaleDON’T SETTLE FOR THE BACKYARD BREEDER online or in the newspapers! Many claim “champion lines” but are 5 generations away from an AKC Champion. Look at their pictures: disproportionate heads with big, bugged out eyes, crooked and twisted legs, bent / humped / or sloped back, short little legs that give them the look of a bassethound… not at all what a poodle should be. The majority of our puppies have at least 1 AKC Champion parent.
OUR BREEDING PROGRAM: We breed for quality, health, and a sweet disposition. We believe that if you want to get a poodle, it ought to be a POODLE — one that fits the standard of the breed in good disposition, cuteness, health, and sweetness. I would not sell a dog to you if I was not confident that these dogs did not have the health they need to have to be a long-lasting companion.
Do not be deceived by Backyard Breeders so commonly found online or in your local newspapers. I have written a MUST READ article titled “Questions to Ask a Poodle Breeder.” Even if you do not purchase an Abounding Poodle, please study and do your homework so you don’t end up with an unhealthy, nervous, destructive, and ugly toy poodle. Here is the address: http://www.aboundingpoodles.com/questions.htm
HEALTH / GENETIC TESTS: Who wants to get attached to a dog, then have the dog go blind or die after a couple of years as a result of inbred genetic diseases? That’s why we have yearly CERF exams and our dogs are Optigen tested for PRA (DNA testing for the eyes). Poodles are prone to eye disease and you should not buy one that has not been tested, or you will spend lots of money at the vet later. It is estimated that 1 in 3 poodles are affected (type B or C). Our dogs are also OFA certified for their patellar luxation (knees). Knee problems also plague toy poodles, causing them to become crippled very early.
Recently we have added also the Genetic Screening for Van Willebrand’s Disease (vWD). We want to offer you the best quality dogs possible.
Please read the Health Concerns Section of our articles by clicking on this link: www.aboundingpoodles.com/articles.htm
Thyroid, Heart, and Hips problems: These are not common to Toy Poodles and absent from my lines. The new owner may want to electively test the puppy for these problems and if existent, Abounding Poodles will honor the 1 year warranty against genetic diseases given proper documentation and upon the return of the puppy.
- Age: 8 weeks old
- Price: 550.00 and up
- Website: www.aboundingpoodles.com
- Location: Athens, GA 30608 (United States)
- Contact Number: 706-247-4891