- Dog Kennel Name: High Calling Cockers
- Dog Breed: Cocker Spaniel
- Description: Welcome to High Calling Cockers! My name is Susan Martin, and I have been raising gorgeous Cocker Spaniels for 37 years. Our cockers are not only beautiful to behold, they are also known for their sweet, loving temperaments. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful dogs! They have been bringing many years of happiness to each family sent our way.I raise only one variety at this time…the ASCOB’s (any solid color other than black). These consist of various shades of buffs, from the lightest silvers, ivory and creams, to the medium champagne buffs, and an occasional golden or red. These are my favorite colors, and I have surrounded myself with these precious cockers.
All of our cockers have wonderful pedigrees with many, many champions! We have predominantly St’ James’ lines which are known for their beautiful heads…short noses, large round eyes and adorable faces. The main Sire of our most recent litters is St’ James Tic Tac whom I imported straight from the famous St’ James Kennel in Brazil.
Our cockers are all $950, and come with a full one-year health guarantee for congenital defects. Every puppy is checked over thoroughly before leaving my home by my veterinarian, and comes with a Health Certificate and Health “Report Card”. Each puppy also has its own webpage and I update the pictures on a weekly basis. All of my cockers are registered exclusively with the American Kennel Club (AKC). Cocker Spaniels are the only breed we have here at High Calling Cockers, and we constantly strive to improve our lines with each and every breeding. Our puppies come with their first shots, written health guarantee, and AKC limited registration papers. I require $200 to hold your puppy, with the balance due at 8 weeks when the puppy can go home with you. Please note that you can use your major credit card to purchase your new puppy through PayPal. You are welcome to pick your new puppy up here at my home, or I can meet you partway for a small travel fee, in either Syracuse, NY, or Erie, PA. This would save you six hours of driving time. If need be, I am able to ship your puppy to you by air, using Continental’s climate controlled program. Our shipping fee is $350, and you can also use your major credit card through PayPal for this payment as well.
I have had many families already come back to me for a second puppy! That brings a big smile to my face when I know they loved their first High Calling Cocker puppy so much that they need another. :”) Our puppies are very well socialized, and have been raised right here in our home with both our children, grandchildren and also our two kitties.
We don’t have litters year ’round, but do have some puppies on the way at this time, and I am compiling a waiting list. If you are looking for a cocker puppy, please visit my website to see what is on the horizon here at High Calling Cockers. I hope and pray all of our puppies go to wonderful “forever” homes. If you think you can provide a good home for one of my little ones, I welcome you to email me. Together we will decide if a High Calling Cocker puppy will be your new best friend!
I am a licensed breeder in NY State and undergo annual inspections, being in full compliance. I raise “extra-special” cockers for “extra-special” families! I hope you find that perfect cocker puppy which will bring joy to your heart and make your home complete! 671
- Website: www.highcallingcockers.com
- Location: Wilson, New York 14172 (United States)
- Contact Number: (716) 751-9272